Search for atmospheres
Steve and Bucky's apartment
1940's: Captain America
It had started raining not long ago, just before you had decided to leave their small apartment. Steve had insisted that you stay. A shy look covered his face, as he insisted it was only so that you weren't walking home alone in the dark and in the rain. You were sure it had more to do with them enjoying your company.
Settling back down into the soft couch, you savoured the peace. Bucky sat on the other side of the couch from you humming softly to the tune on the record. While Steve was sitting in the middle wrapped up tightly in the blankets, sketching. Slowing the you began if tire, beginning to nod off. The rain hitting the tin roof and the crackle of the fire lulling you off into a dream-filled sleep.
Comments for "1940's: Captain America"
License details for "1940's: Captain America"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- idontwanttosettheworldonfire by unknown +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
- Wind thru chimney nk by walter odington from http://freesound.org +)