Search for atmospheres
Peggy and Steve's Place
Stepping into the foyer of this brownstone is almost like stepping into an updated time capsule from the 1940s. Cherrywood hardwood floors have large colorful rugs strategically placed throughout the first floor. While there is a television and modern computer work station, the colonial style furniture on the first floor is placed more for a common area style, in order to emphasize spending time together without distractions. A few pictures adorn the wall, most of the couple that lives here. A large grandfather clock sits in the corner.
The kitchen is adorned with marble counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, a throwback to the chrome look of the day they came from as well. Chandeliers decorate both the main area and dining area, with floral prints and vase plants throughout. A staircase doubles as a rather large library, containing several books that the two have collected over the years.
Comments for "Carter-Rogers Brownstone"
License details for "Carter-Rogers Brownstone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- When it's Hard to Smile by Nicol Armarfi +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license