Search for atmospheres
The Second Floor of the Carter-Rogers Brownstone
At the top of the stairs, the second floor splits into a three bedroom suite. The master bedroom is decorated with light pastel colors and floral print draperies. A massive King sized Baroque Rococo bed made walnut dominates most of the room, elaborately carved with a wood canopy lightly draped with white linens. Matching walnut armories and a dresser take up residence here as well as a small tile fireplace is built into the main wall. The master bathroom has a shower stall but also a large porcelain stand-alone bath for those days when a good soak is needed.
The first of the extra bedrooms serves as an art studio for Steve, with his drawings hanging on most of the walls, and an opening through a window that overlooks Gramercy Park. The other bedroom hosts two twin beds and a bevy of toy weapons. The two beds have the names 'Clint' and 'Natasha' above them, with a curtain separator built into the ceiling so they can separate for privacy. The hardwood floors are lined with carpeted runners, providing some protection from the cold New York fall and winter. On occasion, a small corgi-beagle mix roams the floor, sniffing around for attention.
Comments for "Carter-Rogers Upstairs"
License details for "Carter-Rogers Upstairs"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- The Fragrance of Dark by Godot +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- wooden door opening by wrylytucker from http://freesound.org +)