Search for atmospheres
Dark Knight in the Batcave (Batman Ambiance)
Dark Knight in the Batcave
When Batman is not descending on Gotham's streets, looking to stop crime in its tracks, the Caped Crusader can be found in his cave under Wayne Manor, surrounded by cave acoustics, a bat colony, the batcomputer, a quiet waterfall, radio chatter, and his own deep thoughts. This is the perfect setting for the Dark Knight to do the work and research of the World’s Greatest Detective.
Atmosphere inspired by Rocksteady and Warner Brothers Games' Batman games (including Arkham Origins, where the Batcave is a playable map). I make no claim of ownership to the sounds used. All sounds belong to their rightful owners.
Comments for "Dark Knight in the Batcave"
License details for "Dark Knight in the Batcave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gk_radio_chatter_4 by *)
- Deep on a Waterfall by Cosmo235, https://freesound.org/people/cosmo235/sounds/380766/ +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Confirmation Beep by http://www.freesound.org/people/AMPUL +)
- macbook typing by jaredpass24 from http://freesound.org +)
- Large bat colony by patchen from http://freesound.org +)
- Waterfall, heavy by YouTube download +)
*) Soundsnap.com license