Search for atmospheres
Joker is about to murder you. Probably. Goddammit. Who allowed all these empty Gotham warehouses!?
it's joker murder time i guess
You knew Gotham was a dangerous city. Each January you tell yourself, this is it, this is the year you get the fuck out of dodge and move to a city with a lower crime rate. Metropolis, maybe. Or Central City. But each year something comes up, you're short on cash, and Gotham has such low rent compared to anywhere else.
Aaaand then it happens. It's not that you believed it couldn't happen to you - it happened to your history teacher and your uncle Dave, after all. Supervillains kill people all the time, and no matter how many sidekicks he amasses, Batman can't be everywhere at once. It's just... you imagined it'd be quick and impersonal, like a Scarecrow gas attack at the hospital, or Poison Ivy destroying a bridge you happened to be crossing. A "wrong place, wrong time" sort of deal. You never imagined that you'd see the inside of a death trap, or have to look your own death in his eyes.
There are clumps of greasepaint sticking to his eyelashes. It looks sloppy, you think, even as you begin to scream.
Comments for "it's joker murder time i guess"
License details for "it's joker murder time i guess"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn by 3863 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Scared Breathing Reverb by adam-n from http://freesound.org +)
- Industrial machine thrumming by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/77738/ +)
- Evil Laughter by https://freesound.org/people/Nanakisan/ +)
- Scrapping by jaide714 http://www.freesound.org/people/jaide714/sounds/83605/ +)
- Street organ by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- ambulance sirens by youtube +)