Search for atmospheres
killer croc is hunting you through the Gotham sewer system eating dead bodies
What... what did you think you were doing, exactly? Urban spelunking... in GOTHAM CITY? Are you new here? Listen, kid. Exploring sewers is a bad idea in a normal city - the tide comes in, sweeps you up, and boom! You drown! You drown in human waste! But this is Gotham. THE Gotham. Did you think we were joking about the eight foot tall cannibalistic alligator man who roams the sewers...? Oh. Jesus. You did. I'll say this: at least The Joker doesn't usually EAT his victim's corpses.
Comments for "killer croc"
License details for "killer croc"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Zombie eating II by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- ambience_sewer_drip.1 by Evilface38 +)
- Heavy Sewer Reverberations by Fox Forrester +)
- Monster Noise by satrebor from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon Growl (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Dragon Growl 03 (Very Close) by Slaking_97 +)