Search for atmospheres
The Batcave - Night
Damian and Cass are sparing in the distance. Tim and Bruce are working cases and listening to the police scanner. It sounds like Dick and Jason are sparing, for once not screaming at each other. The others are chatting off in one of the many alcoves. There’s Alfred, trying to get Bruce and Tim to sleep, like you’re trying to do, to the sounds of part of your family and your home.
Comments for "The Batcave - Night"
License details for "The Batcave - Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword battle simple by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Boxing Scuffle by martian from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- LAPD police scanner by stomachache from freesound.org +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)