Search for atmospheres
Just Out Of Reach...
The Sound Of Destiny
Imagine you have the potential to change your destiny, but the power to do so is always just out of reach. Fear as cold as ice cuts straight to your very soul, pain as hot as the sun seers into your body and mind, nothing can calm the storm as you drift. As the power you hold warps and consumes you, with nothing you can do what do you hear? Nothing, the void of nothingness is eternally silent. Everything, the universe sings to your existence throughout time and space.
Accompanying track to my story The Thing About Destiny
This is what I imagine Anna's bracelet jumping to sound like.
Comments for "The Sound Of Destiny"
License details for "The Sound Of Destiny"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- destiny_ftl_out by *)
- Little Planet by Ben Sound,http://www.bensound.com +)
- Young woman breathing scared by cgrl +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Ticking clock by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cello by Nightlife999 from http://freesound.org +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license