Search for atmospheres
Run Drills with Steve Rogers
It's noisy. It's dirty. Frankly, it's exhausting. But it's all for "the greater good", and you've got a great (if a little slow) man fighting beside you: Steve Rogers. Add that to the company of Bucky Barnes, and maybe dying won't be so bad? This got weird.
Comments for "Training Camp"
License details for "Training Camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- quick writing pencil on paper by 123jorre456 from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden stove, burning by benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky footsteps by Freesound.ord +)
- Emergency Generator by genghis attenborough (freesound.org) +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- small airplane overhead by juskiddink at https://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/127795/ +)
- dragging suitcase by ondrosik from freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Dad's birch tree by Sharon Adams *)
*) Soundsnap.com license