Search for atmospheres
Winter at the Carter-Rogers Brownstone
Winter with Carter-Rogers
Stepping into the foyer of this brownstone is almost like stepping into an updated time capsule from the 1940s. Cherrywood hardwood floors have large colorful rugs strategically placed throughout the first floor. While there is a television and modern computer work station, the colonial style furniture on the first floor is placed more for a common area style, in order to emphasize spending time together without distractions. A few pictures adorn the wall, most of the couple that lives here. A large grandfather clock sits in the corner. On occasion, a corgi-beagle mix roams the floors, sniffing curiously about.
The kitchen is adorned with marble countertops and stainless steel appliances, a throwback to the chrome look of the day they came from as well. Chandeliers decorate both the main area and dining area, with floral prints and vased plants throughout. A staircase doubles as a rather large library, containing several books that the two have collected over the years.
Comments for "Winter with Carter-Rogers"
License details for "Winter with Carter-Rogers"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- Greensleeves - Piano by David Nevue +)
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)